Lately Anteep and Badboy released a new patch that heavily favors infantry.
When the patch was created, EzEasy (Me) pointed out that this meta heavily favors infantry over any other choices.
Anteep countered the argument by saying he needs more data points.
Badboy countered the argument by saying it is balanced.
EzEasy has following couple points.
- Infantry is fast, tanky, cheap, and has high DPS.
- Tank is slow, less tanky, expensive(tech and money) and has low DPS with no AOE.
- Make infantry expensive.
- This isn't a good solution since smaller nations will not benefit at all.
- Make infantry expensive as upgrades kick in.
- This will solve some problem. Consider it.
- Make infantry be less tanky.
- I think this will solve the problem. Currently fully upgraded assault infantry has similar or higher hp to improved heavy tank. This is ridiculous.
- Make infantry DPS lower.
- I think DPS isn't the issue right now. Just less HP will solve the issue.
- Make Tanks do AOE dmg to infantry.
- Also higher damage ( x 2 of current damage)
Anyone who agrees that infantry meta can be improved, please add your name below.
- EzEasy (SIGNED)
Anyone who agrees that infantry meta is fkin dumbass strategy and made game more boring, please add your name below.
- EzEasy :)